Do you have a four-legged family member living in your home? Not only is your dog likely responsible for some of the dirt on your floors, he or she is also susceptible to toxins in the home. Be sure to purchase floor cleaners that are effective on floors but also safe for a dog to be around. Don’t know where to start? Try some of these dog safe floor cleaners, including for wood floors and carpeting, all of which get the job done but also keep your pet healthy.
Why Invest in a Dog Safe Floor Cleaner?
Now more than ever, consumers are more invested in making responsible decisions in their cleaning purchases. Aside from environmentally-safe cleaners, it is valuable to consider both pet and kid safe household cleaners. Buy floor cleaners without harmful chemicals to experience benefits like:
- Knowing your pet or child is safe from fumes
- Eliminating scum and build-up from your floors
- Not introducing toxic chemicals into the environment
- Leaving your house smelling fresh without toxic chemicals
- Stopping any risk from chemical burns or eye irritation
At nearly the same cost as a regular floor cleaner and with more options on the market than ever before, you are sure to find a dog safe floor cleaner to use in your home. Make the right decision for the health of your family members and the betterment of the environment.
Eco Me Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner
This pet-safe cleaning product breaks down dirt and grease while adding sparkle to your floors. One of the biggest benefits of this product is its fresh mint smell. Instead of walking into a newly cleaned home with a chemical scent, you space smells minty after cleaning.
Use this product on tile, sealed wood, stone, linoleum, vinyl, laminate, and other sealed flooring surfaces. Before applying to your entire space, test out a small area of your floor to see if you like the results.
- No toxins get left behind on the floors
- The natural antibacterial properties keep the floors free of germs
- A fresh scent is left behind
- Safe for septic tanks or as gray water
- No residue is left behind on your floors
- A higher cost than other products on the market
- Before using the product, you need to take the extra step and dilute it
Nature’s Miracle Hard Floor Cleaner
For homes with hard flooring, Nature’s Miracle is an excellent choice because it is designed specifically for use with pets. Not only is it pet-safe, but it is manufactured to eliminate odors, get rid of smells, and refresh a home completely. If you are worried about your home smelling like a pet, especially pet accidents, then this is the right product to purchase.
Nature’s Miracle boasts four major properties: breaking down the scent of urine, working as a disinfectant, removing the most stubborn odors and messes, and dual-action oxy formula for the most deep cleans.
- Cleans the grout and crevices in brick or concrete
- Gets rid of odors caused by pets
- Leaves a fresh scent behind
- Easy application with a nozzle feature
- Never damages old wood floors
- Costs more than other cleaners
- A five-minute wait time you must observe before wiping the flooring
Naturally It’s Clean Floors Cleaner
One of the biggest issues you encounter with any floor cleaner is the residue left behind by product. Naturally It’s Clean Floors Cleaner is powered by enzymes and does not leave behind a slick residue on your beautiful floors. The product is plant-based which it is environmentally-safe and okay for your pet to be around during cleaning.
For a large space, all you need is four caps full of the cleaner for one gallon of water. This floor cleaner is also hypoallergenic for people and pets with allergies. For a highly-rated cleaner that is called “superb,” “amazing,” and “fresh smelling,” look no further than this option.
- Removes organic materials from your floor
- Eliminates mold stains, grease, and any film on your floor
- Makes up to 24 gallons of floor cleaner when you mix it properly
- A higher price point compared to other options
- The extra step of mixing the detergent before use
Clean+Green Pet-Safe Carpet Cleaner
Be sure to eliminate stains and odors with Clean+Green Pet-Safe Carpet Cleaner. When you have a rug or a carpet that needs cleaning, just apply this product to the entire area you want to clean. It works on carpeting, rugs, sofa, upholstery, concrete, and even mattresses. Clean+Green is committed to green cleaning products and even uses recyclable packaging with its products.
- Eliminates stains and odors effectively
- Never need to scrub or rinse the carpeting after use
- Safe to use around children and pets
- Natural ingredients are in the product including sugar and plant extracts
- A smaller product means you have to purchase more frequently
- No fragrance and some users prefer a fresh scent
What is the Best Pet Safe Floor Cleaner to Purchase?
While there are a number of products available on the market, what is the right solution to purchase? For homes with hard floors of any type, the best option on the market is Nature’s Miracle Hard Floor Cleaner because it is designed with pets in mind. If you have carpeting, Clean+Green Pet-Safe Carpet Cleaner should exceed your expectations.