As summer is fast approaching, it’s the prime time that our furry little friends get some essential grooming! With a thick heavy coat of fur, your dogs may spend their summer uncomfortable and uneasy. Grooming is a significant part of your dog’s wellbeing. Grooming helps dogs a lot as they help detect any possible skin diseases, check for fleas, ensure better hygiene, and keep dogs cool and playful. Grooming helps the skin of dogs to breathe and ventilate the fur coat.
Why go for the best dog grooming hair clippers for home use?
Smart Dog Owners bring you the ten best dog grooming hair clippers for home use! We know that you love your long-haired doggo and will do anything to make him stay comfortable and healthy. Yes, your local pet store can take damn good care of your pup but let’s be honest, why would you indulge in an activity that’s heavy on your pocket if you are going to the groomer every week just for a trim?
Besides, once you get the hang of it, clipping your pup’s hair is a fun leisure activity that will create a deep-rooted bond between the both of you. Why is it absolutely necessary to trim down your dog’s coat? And do you really need those heavy-duty dog clippers in your inventory?
The Coat has to GO!
Dogs by nature are happy and joyful, but several factors can make your dog uncomfortable. Longer hair tend to tangle and obscure the vision of your dog, not to mention the obvious, that the longer a coat is, the thicker it will become, leading to serious skin problems.
I am all for the “flaunt it all” for your pup, but there are a ton of reasons why a thicker, longer coat isn’t a good idea, and routine grooming is essential. Your dog’s skin becomes a perfect habitat for parasites! Yes, you read that right: parasites, coat mites, ticks, and the worst of all, fleas can take over your doggo!
They say a craftsman is only as good as his tools. It’s pertinent that you use the right blade in order to achieve great results. You can improve your technique over time, but you also need the best dog grooming hair clippers for home use! For this purpose, taking your dogs to a groomer regularly may be an easy way out, but it isn’t the most cost-effective or convenient way as it takes time, especially in times of the pandemic on hand.
But worry no more! With the perfect tools, you could easily groom your dogs at home. You may have many questions revolving around which hair clippers one should use or which nail clippers are the safest for dogs. This detailed article will help you through your dog grooming queries.
Human clippers vs. Dog-specific clippers
Human clippers are really good at their job, but a word of advice keeps two separate sets of clippers when it comes to your pooch. There are plenty of reasons why to do this! Dog clippers/shavers are custom-made to handle a pup’s gentle coat. As a Smart Dog Owners, you probably know that your dog has way more sensitive skin than humans do.
Every dog breed has a unique coat with various functionalities like maintaining the body’s temperature and protection against foreign elements. Most professional shavers account for these tedious details, something a human shaver will never do. Human clippers aren’t made to cope with the level of sensitivity that a dog’s skin has. Similarly, heat dissipated from a human clipper can easily leave your doggo with burns on their skin.
This will cause great discomfort to your dog, your grooming session will be over before you even know it; worst of all, you will have real trouble developing trust with your dog again. Good quality dog clippers are designed with blades that can handle a doggo’s coarser hair.
Buyer’s Guide for the best dog grooming hair clippers for home use!
We want you to have only the best dog hair clippers you can find on the planet! Here is a ProTip1: in the world of clippers, speed is the ultimate performance. Heavy-duty clippers usually have an internal rotary motor that spins and pushes the blades back and forth. A heavy-duty clipper with good speed usually translates into good quality clipper with a great battery.
As the world goes wireless, you might be inclined to opt for a cordless or wireless dog clipper. A saying fits perfectly here “not all that glitters is gold, my friend”. Though most wireless clippers lack in either power or a longer battery life, we at smart dog owners have extensively researched the best cordless clippers for you!
Speed, Power, Noise and Vibration – What to look in heavy-duty dog clippers?
As mentioned above in the article, a powerful motor would be much faster, resulting in a great grooming experience. Some dogs with longer hair tend to have a double coat. This makes things tricky and demands extra attention. The more versatile your dog clipper would be, the better it will perform.
Let me go out on a limb here and tell you, if you own a tiny little pup with a finer coat than others, you don’t really need to spend extra cash on a very professional heavy-duty clipper. Compact cordless clippers are your best friend in this situation.
The Best Dog Hair Clippers for Thick Hair would always have higher RPMs (rotations per minute) due to powerful motors, but this is not the only factor heavy-duty clippers account for. If you are just starting out with your dog’s grooming.
ProTip#2: start with a clipper that has variable speeds because once you are in the act, your hand would start to feel all the vibration from the clipper, if it’s a clipper with a higher RPM, you might feel like holding a chainsaw in your hand after an hour or so—built quality matters! Materials used, different types of grips, and noise dampening technology are the essence of a good clipper, but more of that in the review section.
Choosing The Best Dog Clippers For Groomers and Dog Owners!
Andis Excel Pro-Animal 5-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper
- Professional 5-speed clipper–high speed delivers over 4, 500 strokes per minute
- Easily change speeds with one-touch speed control buttons
- Detachable blade design for easy cleaning and greater versatility–use any Andis detachable blades
- Includes ceramic Edge No 10 blade – stays sharper and cooler than steel
- Please oil blades before and after for best results
It is a multi-speed, powerful corded dog hair clipper that is made of light material. It is built so that it is not huge and convenient to ensure easy to grip for a longer period. It has variable speeds, which go up to 5 speeds. The speed allows 2500 strokes in a minute at its lowest speed and 4500 strokes/min at its maximum speed. The blades are easily detachable, which makes cleaning of blades easy and hassle-free. It has ceramic blades which are cooler and last for a longer period.
These clippers are made for professionals, but first-time dog groomers can easily use them as it offers many features. This heavy-duty dog clipper comes with an in-built 5-speed motor, as we discussed earlier that speed is the ultimate form of performance when it comes to clippers/shavers. Andis Excel pro is the smallest clipper out there in the market, measuring just over 16cms. The short stature and powerful motor make this clipper a beast!
Andis Excel pro comes with an anti-slip rubber grip around it. This feature comes in handy when you are working on those delicate areas of your dog and just don’t want to mess it up. It has a sweet ergonomic shape coupled with lightweight; you can use this clipper for more extended periods.
Andis Excel uses number 10 ceramic-edged blades. As the clipper is designed to have detachable blades, you can use blades from other manufacturers as well. Ceramic blades are well received in the dog grooming community and we think you should stick to them.
Oster A5 Two Speed Animal Grooming Clipper with Detachable Cryogen-X #10 Blade
- Animal clippers deliver more strokes per minute and a wider blade sweep for faster clipping
- Powerful, heavy-duty universal motor delivers 2 speeds: 3,000 SPM and 4,000 SPM
- Clipper is ideal for grooming dogs, cats, horses, and livestock. Compatible with Oster A5 detachable Cryogen-X blades, and Elite Cryogen-X and Take Down Quick Wide blade series
- Detachable A5 blade system makes blade changes quick and easy
- Includes detachable #10 CryogenX blade, blade oil, clipper grease, cleaning brush, and replacement carbon brushes
Oster A5 is a powerful, heavy-duty dog clipper that can be used on other animals as well—known to deliver more strokes in a minute and has a wider sweep of the blade, enabling faster clipping. It comes with two speeds: 3000 strokes per minute and 4000 strokes per minute.
It has a detachable blade system that allows easy detachment of the blades, making changing and cleaning blades easy. It has a #10 CryogenX blade, a cleaning brush, blade oil, grease, and carbon brushes. It is known to be easy to use and hold with its ribbed body. It comes with a 10-foot-long grade power cord. Oster A5 has a good value for money.
Oster’s trustworthiness speaks for itself in the entire USA. Their products are of top-notch quality. The Oster A5 is a perfect tool for home groomers with one or two dogs. With every clipper Oster makes, they try to eradicate a problem groomers are facing, and we can say that their clippers are custom-made for different groomers. They offer a lot of combinations of add-ons to go with their premium clippers.
This Oster A5 is a real jewel! As I mentioned before, corded clippers can really pack a powerful motor to deliver matchless precision. Oster A5 is known for its durability and power. It features a variable two-speed motor, on low speed, the motor clocks out at 3000 strokes per minute while on high, it will go up to 4000 SPM.
Although they are marketed as professional heavy-duty dog clippers by Oster, my personal opinion is that the A5 is best for home groomers. In a commercial environment, this clipper won’t do that well against some of the others in this list.
Folks here at Smart Dog Owners are very research-oriented, so we dug about the customer perception of these A5 clippers. We found out that customers had a positive outlook about these clippers for home use on all major E-commerce websites. Some of the worthy mentions were: they do not overheat quickly, A5 has a quiet motor so the doggo stays calm and these clippers are good for any coat.
Wahl Professional Animal Motion Pet
- The Motion Animal Clipper from Wahl Professional Animal is ideal for clipping and trimming dogs, cats, horses, cattle, and livestock
- The clipper offers Constant Speed Control which provides constant torque to power through tough spots
- A traffic light LED multi-level battery capacity display gives a quick visual indication of the battery level remaining while the removable finger grip provides ultimate control and stability while reducing the risk of the clipper being dropped and broken
- The Motion Lithium provides professional power up to 5,500 strokes per minute
- The 5-in-1 blade technology adjusts the blade to sizes #9, #10, #15, #30, and #40
Wahl is no doubt the best manufacturer of clippers around the USA and Europe. Wahl Professional Animal Motion is probably the sleekest yet multi-use clipper I have ever used. With Wahl’s original “5 in 1” changeable blade set, you can get the precise trim. The blades include a #9, #10, #15, #30 and #40. They don’t make them more heavy-duty than these clippers!
Wahl is a German-origin brand that screams quality all around. Wahl Motion is the best hair clipper out there! Apart from dogs, it can be used for horses or other mammals with thick coats. Mostly longer coat dogs have hair around the neck area, where most clippers would struggle to perform, but the Wahl Motion trims this area like it’s a piece of cake.
You would fall in love with the simple yet sleek design of these heavy-duty clippers. Wahl Motion packs a powerful punch with around 5500 strokes per minute, and we have observed that it has no vibration, which makes Wahl Motion quiet as a butterfly. A clipper this powerful would give you hand cramps, right? But no, Wahl Motion is exceptionally lightweight (9.4 Oz) and ergonomically designed.
We rate Wahl Motion as the best cordless dog clippers in this professional category! The Motion comes with the state of the art lithium-ion batteries, which they put in electric cars! So expect extreme power, good torque, and a longer charge of the battery. Just to give you an estimate, you can completely trim three large dogs on one battery! Yes, you read that right!
This motion animal clipper offers constant control, which makes trimming of hair easy through the tough places. These clippers come with a LED light which indicates the different battery capacities and also gives an indication of the battery level that is left in the device. It provides with 5500 strokes per minute. It comes with 5 blade sizes: #40, #30, #15, #10, and #9, fit for different lengths of hair.
These could be used with a cord or without one, whatever is convenient. It is extremely lightweight, only 9.4 OZ. It has a run time of 90 minutes, and it takes as little as 45 minutes to charge fully. It comes with a lithium-ion battery which is powerful and prevents your battery from overcharging. This series is one of the professional ones which come with a scissor grip making clipping of hair easy.
Wahl Professional Animal Bravura Dog Clippers
- Combines the power and durability of lithium ion battery innovation with Wahl's adjustable 5-in-1 blade to give groomers, animal professionals, and pet owners everything needed in a lightweight cordless clipper
- The 5-in-1 blade adjusts between sizes #9, 10, 15, 30, and 40, offering a convenient variety of cutting lengths
- The rechargeable lithium ion battery has a 90-minute cordless run time of cool running, low vibration, and quiet operation. The clipper will operate at full power until the battery is completely depleted; recharge the battery in 60 minutes or simply plug in the cord and continue to clip your pet
- Ideal for the feet, face, and all finish work on all dog breeds, light body clipping on small- and medium-sized dogs, and cat grooming
- The Bravura can also be used for trimming horse's bridle path, ears, muzzle, and fetlocks as well as trimming show cuts for goats, pigs, and cattle
Okay, I am going out on a limb here and just going to say that you will see a lot of Wahl products on this page. Wahl Bravura is yet another contender for the title of “Best cordless dog hair clipper”. This is another Lithium battery power clipper with fantastic torque and power. The charge lasts as long as the Wahl Motion, around 90 minutes, but the Bravura takes longer to power up around 60 minutes.
The Bravura is a heavy-duty dog clipper that comes with 5 in 1 adjustable blade ranging from 0.7 mm to 3 mm. the Bravura has an inbuilt system that allows it to sense when you need more power; and it delivers more power at precisely the right moment! You will have a hassle-free trim of your doggo that would be a walk in the park for you and your doggo.
Bravura comes in all sorts of colors; personally, I like it in the gunmetal finish. It’s lightweight and handles perfectly in your hand. There is a slightly shorter version of the bravura called the Minibrav+, which takes noise reduction technology to a whole new level! Do check it out further down the list. Why the bravura is not our first choice of the best cordless dog hair clippers? Well, it only offers a single-speed adjustment which makes it less versatile.
Andis (Pet) EasyClip Pro-Animal 7-Piece Detachable Blade Clipper
- Quiet operation for pet comfort.
- Powerful rotary motor clipper kit for grooming dogs with heavy coats.
- Detachable ceramic blade runs cooler and stays sharper.
- Built to withstand years of use.
- Break-resistant housing and 12' heavy-duty cord.
Andis EasyClip Pro-Animal 7 Piece Detachable Blade Clipper is an excellent pet hair clipper. It has a built-in, what the company calls, Quiet Operation. Basically, Andis easyclip has built-in top-of-the-line noise reduction features. So if you have a scared doggo, this just might be the clipper for you.
It features a powerful motor that can work on any coat with around 4000 strokes per minute. It has 7 detachable blades, so you can alter the length of a certain part of your dog’s coat to your liking. These clippers are known for their durability and endurance. The housing of the clipper is break-resistant. Drop it as much as you can without the worry of breaking it. Andis Easyclip is made to last at least a few years before you need to change one.
The detachable ceramic blades do not heat up that quickly, making for a comfortable trim. You get a cord that is about 3 meters in length, so you have lots of maneuverability. The ceramic blades tend to stay sharp for more extended periods; this adds up to the durability of this tool.
Andis Pro-animal is fit for grooming dogs that have heavy coats. It comes with ceramic blades which can easily be detached. Ceramic blades ensure a sharp and cool trimming experience. The kit includes 4 combs sizes 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ for cutting different lengths. It also comes with a hard-durable storage case to withstand many years for use.
Ruri’s Professional Pet Clippers for Small Areas
- Professional pet grooming clipper for cutting the hair of small areas, like face, eyes, ears, paws and around rump of dogs, cats and other animals.
- Narrow cutter head is made of stainless steel, It gently removes pet hair fur from your pets ears face paws and other harder to groom areas
- Lightweight and ergonomic design makes it easy to hold and operate to allow for a smooth and convenient grooming experience
- Equipped with super mute motor, makes the trimming process less stressful and much more enjoyable. Ideal for dogs, cats, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, and birds, etc.
- Use AA batteries (not included), safe and convenient,ideal for pet grooming store or home using
These little clippers are a must-have if you want a nice clean finish to your dog’s trim. Targeted mainly towards the dog’s feet and paws, the Ruri’s is a small cordless clipper that runs on AA batteries. The Blade design is very narrow made out of stainless steel for greater maneuverability. It literally has a silent motor that won’t make your dog anxious at all. This isn’t a complete package of a clipper but one of those handy tools that are a must-have!
The grip is entirely made out of non-slip rubber, making the Ruri’s very easy to use. One of the best features of this dog clipper is its acute-angled blades. Due to the angle, they won’t cut deep, so an over-shave is a thing of the past, and it is physically impossible for your dog to get a cut or get bruised while this clipper is at work.
Because of its short stature, you can easily travel with the trimmer in your doggo bag and make those paws look nice on the go! Where there are Pros, there are cons as well. You won’t find much power in this clipper, and you can easily guess that this clipper is more of an accessory than an actual clipper. Lastly, because it runs on AA batteries, you need to have an extra pair right from the get-go. There is simply no way to know when the batteries would run out.
These clippers are best for small areas like the paws, sensitive ears, thick bum coat and near the eye area, etc. It is easy to use even if you’ve never used one before. It is a cordless professional pet grooming clipper. The cutter head is narrow, made up of stainless steel, which removes hair gently. It is lightweight, making it highly accessible and ensures a smooth experience. It uses AA batteries, noiseless, safe, and ideal grooming equipment. It has a carbon steel head which is removable for easy changing and cleaning.
Oneisall Dog Shaver Clippers
- Built-in Li-ion Batttery. Rechargeable dog trimmer with built-in Li-ion battery is good for exceptional flexibility. It can also be used when charging so you don't have to worry that it will stop working and have half groomed dog.
- Safe and Sharp Blade. Upgrade stainless steel fixed blade and ceramic moving blade can provide excellent cutting performance. The blade sharp enough for a long time using. Detachable blades,easy to change and clean.
- Low vibration and ultra quiet design.The noise when working is only about 50 db, to help the pet feel at ease, not afraid cut hair any more.
- 6 guard combs(3mm/6mm/9mm/12mm/15mm/18mm). The adjustable clipping comb is applicable for clipping hair of different lengths; and the detachable guide combs make for quick, easy comb changes and increased versatility.
- Please Note: if your pets get long and thick hair, you need to use scissors cut shorter at first, otherwise the clippers may jam up and don't work properly.
These are by far the best dog clippers for home use and our number 1 pick for you! Oneisall comes with Lithium-ion batteries that are rechargeable. They come with the cord as well, but you can use the, as cordless clippers. With a combination of stainless steel and a ceramic blade, you will get a very sharp trim on your dog. Oneisall is designed to give you and your dog a grooming experience that is just out of this world.
These dog cordless dog clippers are known for their silence. Working at a very low frequency, they do not vibrate to a level that is unbearable by your dog. Oneisall is built as an ultra-quiet device so your dog is not distracted by the sound and would not get anxious at all. Of course, price is one of the biggest factors in any purchase decision, Oneisall is priced lower than all of its competitors here in the list, making it one of the best cordless dog hair clippers in our view.
But all is not perfect with this tool. Yes, the noise reduction on the Oneisall dog clippers is under 50db but the battery is a significant issue. Some customers complain that the company standard of 80 minutes of run time on a single charge is just a hoax, and they only work for like 20 minutes.
Still, you have the option to plug in the cord. Many customers are just amazed by the sheer quality of these clippers; you do get a fine and efficient trim within minutes of starting. It doesn’t matter what type of coat you are working with but don’t just take our word for it. Just click the link and see customer reviews by yourself.
They come with safe and sharp blades made up of stainless steel and ceramic, providing excellent performance in cutting. It is cordless and easily rechargeable, having a charge time of 80 minutes. Oneisall has a run time of 80 minutes and comes with only 1 speed. It has a very low noise of about 55 dB which makes sure your pet is no longer afraid of grooming. It has a built in lithium-ion battery. It comes with 6 guard combs of different sizes (3mm/6mm/9mm/12mm/15mm/18mm) to enable clipping the hair of different lengths.
Ceenwes Cordless Pet Grooming Clippers
- 【Ultra-sharp Blade and Powerful Motor】Upgrade stainless steel& ceramic sharp blade and powerful motor, providing smooth,closed and no-snag cutting. Detachable blade for easy clean.
- 【5 Size Fine Tuning Knob】Dog clipper has 0.8mm-2.0mm Fine Tuning Knob,which allow you to adjust different hair lengths for versatility.This High Performance Dog Clippers help you get the suitable length for the pet coat.
- 【Low Noise Dog Clippers】Dog grooming clippers have low on noise and vibrations,your dog was not scared of it, you can groom your dogs or cats yourself with ease.
- 【USB Chargeable & Cordless】Built in Li-ion battery, the dog grooming clippers come with a USB cable and adapter, you can charge it easily; 3 hours charging for sustain 4 hours working, you can groom dogs outside and has no worry an extension cord.
- 【All in One box】Included a stainless steel scissor, a stainless steel comb, a oil bottle and 4 guide guards(3mm,6mm,9mm,12mm).4 different size attachment combs work as guide comb to help you custom the cutting hair length, also work as guard combs make haircut safe and easy.You can give your dog cat a new look at home easily,and saving money from the pet shop.
This pet grooming clipper, with its convenient LCD power display, is a real catch. These grooming clippers coke with w built-in chargeable 1500mA Li-ion battery. The titanium and ceramic blades ensure an excellent and safe grooming experience. It comes with adjustable blades that range from 0.8mm to 2.0mm.
The blades are easy to detach, which ensures easy cleaning. The LCD helps keep track of the battery life of the clipper, indicating when the battery is critically low. Ceenwes grooming clippers are incredibly efficient and time-saving, ensuring an efficient trimming experience.
These clippers by Ceenwes come in only one color: Rose Gold. In the box you’ll find an All-in-one set which includes a steel comb, nail clippers, UL charger, stainless steel scissors, electric shaver machine, nail file, and four guide guards in different sizes. The variety of blades makes it suitable for all sizes of dogs.
The modern design and technology add value to these grooming clippers and ensures an efficient trimming experience.
HANSPROU Dog Grooming Clippers
- 12V High -Speed Strong Power Motor: Hansprou professional pet clipper has strong power, no hair sticking, plug and play, no need to charge, to provide strong and stable power,you can use it to fast trim pet's hair and cut through smoothly
- High Quality Titanium Alloy Blade + Ceramic Moving Blade: provide excellent cutting performance.Detachable blades are easy to change and clean. Compared with ordinary, Hansprou's special 35-tooth cutter heads are sharper, more durable and more efficient.For example, long-haired rabbits, which can not be cut hair by other clippers, but Hansprou cutter heads can do it
- Low Vibration + Ultra Quiet Design:The noise when pet clipper working is only about 50 db, to help the pet feel at ease, not afraid cut hair any more
- 4 Guard Combs + 5 Levels Shift: two adjusting modes are applicable for clipping hair for different lengths, Using this dog shaver clipper, you can make for quick,easy length changes(3-12mm and 0.8-2mm)
- Aluminum Alloy Fuselage+2-Year Warranty:Aluminum alloy fuselage feels stronger, pet shaver clippers more durable,We believe you will fall in love with this professional hair grooming clippers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
These grooming clippers by Hansprou is amongst the highly rated ones among dog owners or groomers. Hansprou grooming clippers are heavy-duty clippers with a 12V large motor, which ensures high power making these clippers extremely durable. The body of these clippers is made of aluminum alloy which gives a comfortable feel to the owners of dogs or groomers.
Hansprou dog clippers make sure your dog has a painless grooming experience without pulling of hair with its double blades. It has a fixed titanium knife along with a ceramic moving knife for better efficiency and results. It’s effortlessly to use with a one-button operation. It makes minimal noise, which keeps dogs relaxed.
Hansprou grooming clippers come in three different colors: Black, Gold, and Rose-Gold, Rose-gold being my personal favorite. It remains one of the top-rated grooming clippers for dogs on Amazon, which is mostly positive feedback by people.
These clippers come in two models: Rechargeable and Battery Operated. These heavy-duty clippers are just what you need for your dogs’ grooming.
Maxshop Dog Grooming Kit
- 【Ultra-Quiet Design】The pet grooming tool equipped with precision and powerful motor, low vibration, and ultra-quiet design free it from work noise with only about 50 dB, to help the pet feel at ease, not afraid haircut any more.
- 【Built-in Rechargeable Battery & Cordless Design】The pet grooming kit is equipped with a USB charger. Charging for five hours, it can sustain uses of 70 minutes. Lightweight and cordless design for easy use, with the cordless clipper, you can no longer be bothered by the trouble of replacing batteries or boring wires.
- 【Complete Kit for Hair Trimmer】Our dog grooming kit equipped with 4 attachment guide combs (3mm/6mm/9mm/12mm) for length control. The detachable guide combs make for quick, easy comb changes and increased versatility.
- 【Sharp Clipping Blade and Washable】The dog hair trimmer comes with sharp stainless steel fixed blade and moving blade provide excellent cutting performance, easily trim through all kinds of pets hair. Detachable blades for ease of changing and cleaning.
- 【NOTIFICATION】If your pet has long and thick hair, like German shepherds, Havana, Himalayan, Yorkie, you need to use scissors (included) cut part of them at first, otherwise the clippers will jam up and don't work properly. Due to the shipping restrictions, your package does not include oil accessories, hope you can understand.
This professional pet grooming kit is another highly rated Amazon dog clipper. It is sleek in design and can help get the hair off from the smallest of places. These are high-quality clippers with double sharp blades made of stainless steel and ceramic.
This helps to cut through the thick fur of your dogs easily and ensures a painless grooming experience. Maxshop grooming clippers are wireless in design with a built-in lithium-ion battery of 1200mAh. The blades can be easily detached for cleaning purposes. Maxshop grooming clippers are extremely lightweight, make minimal noise, and have low vibration, keeping your dogs calm.
Maxshop grooming clipper comes in 2 sets: one with a chargeable battery and a changeable one. The run time of both batteries is 60-70 minutes. Maxshop grooming clippers are amongst one of the highly rated and reviewed dog clippers with numerous positive reviews. It’s immensely lightweight, which makes it easier to handle and ensures a convenient experience.
Here you go folks! a detailed guide for buying the best dog grooming hair clippers for home use! We have tried to give you a blend of every good dog hair clipper out there. Do let us know which one you like the most and why? ultimately we did not pick or choose a clear winner because we know all our readers have specific needs. you know what they say no two minds think alike! thank you for the read. we will keep brining you more exciting articles just follow us on our social media.
Hi, I’m Jacob. I’ve been a professional blogger for over 6 years and in that time I’ve written countless blogs that have reached millions of people. I am a DVM by profession but all you need to know is that I LOVE DOGS!
SDO started way back in 2015 on a whim. I’d read a couple of dozen blogs online while searching for the best products for my pup and the amount of misinformation online from unqualified sources giving potentially harmful advice shocked me. Then suddenly it hit me, hey, I can do this too! And I can do this RIGHT! Without even knowing what a blog was or how it makes money. I jumped right in to share the years of knowledge I have of dogs with the world.
Within a few months I realized that people were reacting extremely positively to my blogs. My website had taken off and I would receive countless emails from happy dog owners telling me how my website was a God-send for them and their pups were doing so much better after they followed my advice. I would get so many questions as well, and in my attempt to consolidate and answer all the questions I would get from my readers, my blog has evolved to the website you see today. Over the years I encouraged my good friend Tina who is also a DVM to share her experiences and better guide the people who read us. By the Grace of God we now reach close a million people a year and we get such a warm feedback on how we have made life easier for new dog owners all over the globe.
As a dog owner only you would know the feeling you get when you come home at night and you pup is there at the door wagging their tail in sheer joy. The bond a person and their dog share can not be explained in mere words. Yet dogs are like children, and they need to be cared for and trained, and that’s why Smart Dog Owner exists, to give you the precise and exact information that you seek about your dog. No matter how minute that detail is, chances are we will be there to help you out! As someone who has raised 7 of her own dogs. Jacob will always help you out.
Last update on 2021-10-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API