Dogs need to get bathed. They are active animals that often get themselves dirty while playing outside. If their hygiene is not cared for, their skins can get itchy and dry, resulting in many discomforts. It can even cause them to have dandruff issues, where flakes of dead skin form on their bodies.
Best dog Shampoo for Dandruff – What you need to know!
What can an owner of a dog possibly do if their dog ends up having dandruff in such a situation? The solution is quite simple. Just as humans go out to get specific shampoos with anti-dandruff characteristics when their dandruff gets out of control, there are many types of shampoos made for dogs for the same purpose as well. These shampoos can help your dog get rid of itchy and dry skin – leaving no room for dandruff on their bodies!
Nonetheless, before reaching for a shampoo for your dog that will help finish its dandruff, you must get your adorable baby checked by a vet. It is risky to ignore the issue as it can also get persistently worse and indicate other health problems. For this reason, a professional can guide you in a much better manner and identify the real reason behind the problem. This way your doggo will never face such a complication again!
Let’s dig right into the options you have of getting the best dog shampoo for dandruff!
Top 15 dog shampoos for dandruff and Sensitive Skin
- GENTLE HEALING – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs contains coal tar, salicylic acid & micronized sulfur to help treat skin scaling caused by seborrhea and relieve mange and parasitic infections
- FAST ACTING – This medicated dog shampoo works fast to relieve symptoms including inflamed scalp, greasy or waxy skin, red skin rashes, bald spots, itch, and flaky skin associated with seborrhea, mange, parasitic, and infections
- VETERINARY RECOMMENDED – This paraben, dye & soap free pet shampoo will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments and helps safely treat fungal and bacterial skin infections, skin scaling caused by seborrhea and parasitic infections
- FORMULATED FOR DOGS – Medicated antiparasitic and antiseborrheic shampoo is specifically formulated for dogs over 12 weeks of age This pH balanced treatment is ideal for your dog’s skin as human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH level (more acidic)
- EFFECTIVE & AFFORDABLE – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients but available at a price that pet parents can afford We know dogs are more than just pets because we are pet parents too
It is the best dog shampoo for dandruff. Consisting of coal tar, salicylic acid, and micronized sulfur, Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic medicated shampoo can help treat the problem of scales caused by dandruff. It works very fast to provide relief to your dog, improving its scalp and the issues it might have related to it. Specifically made for dogs over 12 weeks old, it can also rapidly help reduce skin infections caused by fungal and bacterial problems. If you are looking for a quick fix to dandruff for your dog, this is the go-to shampoo that might help relieve your dog’s pain!
As dandruff causes your dog’s skin to be irritable, this shampoo is very effective in terms of reducing the problem of inflamed skin. Dogs of all ages can use it, as it neither contains alcohol nor has any side effects. Made from salicylic acid, it ensures your dog’s skin remains free from any particles of dirt that cause dandruff to form. If your dog remains out most of the time and begins to smell slightly, it also consists of 18 ounces of perfumed shampoo to make your dog smell nice all the time! Given its characteristics, this might be the best dog shampoo for dandruff you can buy if your dog faces problems caused by it!
- Formulated to effectively reduce dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis plus soothe itching and irritation
- Includes 18 fluid ounces of gentle, fresh scented shampoo
- Suitable for dogs of all ages and hair lengths, this super sudsy solution is kind to skin and easy-to-lather for a thoroughly clean coat that’s soft and shiny
- This extra-gentle cleanser utilizes salicylic acid to safely cleanse your furry friend’s coat and help prevent flakes
- Made without parabens or alcohol
- Fast-acting allergy relief – OxyMed Anti-Itch Medicated Oatmeal Shampoo helps quickly soothe dry, itchy, irritated and inflamed skin.
- Medicated itch relief – OxyMed Anti-Itch Medicated Oatmeal Shampoo contains a gentle yet powerful combination of Alpha Hydroxy, Beta Hydroxy and tea tree oil that exfoliates the skin’s surface and penetrates deep into the pores to cleanse and help soothe dry itchy skin fast.
- Safe solution – Soap free, paraben free and dye free.
- Effective cleansing – This deep cleansing and deodorizing formula is enhanced to effectively moisturize and condition the skin and coat, while providing soothing relief from itching and allergies.
- You don't have to worry about washing away spot-on treatments! Our gentle coconut cleanser gives TropiClean shampoos a soap-free clean, luxurious lather and unmistakably fresh pets.
This shampoo is a source of instant relief to your dog! It quickly acts on dry skin – having Alpha Hydroxy, Beta Hydroxy and tea tree, the shampoo helps soothe the scalp and finish flakes of dandruff quickly. Its coconut cleanser also provides you with a unique lather that helps your dog get fresher than ever! Wondering whether it is safe for your dog or not? You need not worry! Being free from elements like soap, paraben, and dye, this shampoo is completely safe for your dog!
- Relieve Itching & Moisturize Sensitive Dry Skin - For pooches with sensitive, itchy or allergy-prone skin, baths can often cause further irritation and turn into a painful occurrence every pet parent would like to avoid. Make baths a pleasant experience for you and your dog! Leaving their coat and skin clean, fresh and moisturized and knowing your friend gets a wash with all-natural ingredients and conditioner - 100% gentle for their skin.
- Balanced pH + Only Natural Ingredients & Colors + Cruelty Free + Biodegradable - Rest assured that your furry friend uses a shampoo with pH balanced specifically for them that contains absolutely no harsh chemicals, so you don’t have to worry about their skin getting too dry or worse triggering an allergic reaction. With soft, shiny & easy to comb out fur that’s subtly lavender scented, you’ll feel & smell the difference and want to cuddle your fur baby forever!
- All Natural Shampoo + Conditioner with Soothing Oatmeal and Aloe Vera - We use nothing but 100% purely natural ingredients. What is worth a health product riddled with chemicals? Treat your best friend with a relaxing bath using Oatmeal and Aloe Vera, as well as a calming Lavender Fragrance that will make your fur baby smell wonderful without irritating or burning their skin. It’s certainly an improvement from eau de ‘wet dog’.
- Clean, Soften and make your dog’s Coat Smell Great - Choose our shampoo with conditioner IN ONE instead of using many different skin and hair products. It’s packed with naturally occurring vitamins A, C, E and B as well as antioxidants to make our beloved ones look and feel great! Dogs with sensitive skin always need extra care and giving them both clean & conditioned fur in one go, is a perfect way to show them love.
- Made in the USA with Only 7 Natural Ingredients - Gentle Yet Effective formula that has only seven ingredients, so it’s less likely to cause irritation or allergic reaction to your friend. Our ingredients create a simple but very effective and safe way to keep your pet’s skin and fur clean & healthy. It also lathers up well & rinses out easily, to make bath time less stressful and time-consuming! An Oatmeal shampoo and conditioner you can trust in a big 16 oz bottle!
Unlike most other dog shampoos, the 2-in-1 Oatmeal dog shampoo and conditioner is completely free from harmful chemicals that badly affect your doggo! It has a balanced pH, is made from completely safe ingredients like oatmeal and aloe Vera, and does not have substances like parabens or dyes. All these factors make it the best dog shampoo for sensitive skin! Natural ingredients might finish the risk of developing further issues and help reduce dandruff significantly!
- SOOTHES AND SOFTENS — Burt's Bees Oatmeal Shampoo cleans, soothes, softens, and conditions your dog's dry skin and coat
- MADE WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS — This gentle formula includes ingredients like colloidal oatmeal, honey, and beeswax for sensitive skin
- DIRECTIONS — Apply to dog's wet coat. Work from head to tail and rinse, carefully avoiding eyes. As is typical with natural formulas, this shampoo will only have a light lather
- SUITABLE FOR ALL DOGS AND PUPPIES — This mild tearless shampoo is pH balanced especially for all dogs and puppies
- 100% SAFE — Veterinarian recommended formula, free of fragrances, sulfates, colorants, and harsh chemicals
Made of entirely natural ingredients, the Burt’s Bees Natural Shampoo might be the best dog shampoo for sensitive skin. Having elements like colloidal oatmeal, honey, and beeswax, apart from finishing your dog’s dandruff and scalp issues, it might make your dog feel better than ever! Dogs of all ages can use this shampoo. Being 100% safe, it does not have any side effects either, softening your dog’s coat and dry skin to reduce dandruff, as it is pH balanced. However, since it is made of natural ingredients, the shampoo gives off only a light lather.
Do you want your dog to have a pleasant smell after showering them? If so, continue reading. Oliver’s choice of dog shampoo is one of a kind. It is the best dog shampoo for itching skin and is deodorized as well. It is completely made of natural and biodegradable ingredients, it is free from harmful substances like paraben, making it safe for dogs of all ages, using oatmeal and aloe shea butter. So if you are looking for good smelling dog shampoo, you know what to get!
- Specifically designed to deodorize, relieve itchy skin, soothe irrated skin, and leave your dog smelling amazing and their coat restored!
- Infused with a blend of Oatmeal, Aloe, and Shea Butter fragrance, this pet shampoo is safe for all dogs and puppies! This formula is also biodegradable for less pollution.
- Oliver's Choice clinically designed formula is made in the USA, is biodegradable, paraben free, cruelty free, and naturally derived
- Safe and effective for any breed and color of dog. Leaves your pup feeling and looking incredible! You'll love their coat after they get their bath!
- Manufacturer's Guarantee - If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with our product, let us know and we'll gladly give you your money back. No questions asked.
Earthbath’s Oatmeal and Aloe’s pet shampoo is highly effective for reducing itching skin. You might even say it is one of the best dog shampoos in the market. Making use of more colldial oatmeal, this shampoo is very unique from other dog shampoos. It has special ingredients that will help clean your dog very quickly! Apart from being a good smelling dog shampoo, its oatmeal aloe formula is source of comfort for dry skin, making it a hypoallergenic puppy shampoo as well.
- HELPS RELIEVE ITCHING & DRY SKIN: Specially formulated to address the needs of pets with dry, itchy skin. Colloidal oatmeal and organic aloe vera help combat skin irritation, promote healing, and re-moisturize sensitive, dry skin. This concentrated shampoo is soap free and pH-balanced to clean and deodorize safely and thoroughly, leaving your pet's coat soft, plush, and smelling better than ever.
- NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Blended with the finest ingredients, such as renewable plant-derived & coconut-based cleansers, colloidal oatmeal, and organic aloe vera. NO PARABENS, NO DYES, NO SOAP, NO SULFATES, NO PHTHALATES, NO ALCOHOL.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE: Our products are designed with the health of your beloved, furry friend in mind. We believe the ingredients that touch your pet's coat and skin should be as naturally effective, non-toxic, and gentle as possible. This product is PH-BALANCED FOR PETS and safe for dogs, puppies, cats & kittens over 6 weeks old.
- MADE IN USA & CRUELTY FREE: We at earthbath have a genuine love for pets and concern for the environment. Since 1995, these passions have been at the heart of everything we do, from the ingredients we put into our products, to how and where we make our products, and the support we show to animals in need.
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We are so sure you will love this product that we will refund your money if you are not satisfied for any reason.
Bexley labs benzoyl peroxide shampoo is a shampoo that beats dandruff to its core. Easing issues like itching, skin Infections, seborrhea, dandruff, dermatitis, and follicular plugging, it is a great source of providing comfort to your dog! It also has a pleasant smell to make your dog feel amazing!
Specific ingredients like benzoyl peroxide, micronized sulfur and salicylic merge together to form a shampoo that is highly unique. These ingredients also help to clean your dog very effectively. Not having soap and paraben, it is safe for dogs to use it as well. To cut it short, this might just be the best dog shampoo for itching skin you can get!
- Luxurious botanical shampoo; calms your pet while cleansing and moisturizing
- Tea Tree leaf and eucalyptus oil combine with lavender and mint extracts to soothe skin and moisturize fur
- Added conditioners including Aloe and Chamomile improve fur strength and increase manageability
- Imparts a light and refreshing lavender fragrance; soothing the senses
- Made in the USA from the same all-natural botanical extracts as our PAUL MITCHELL brand for humans
This is a botanical shampoo – very unique. It helps calm your pet while you are cleaning them. It is made of Eucalyptus oil and mixed with tea tree leaves and extracts of mint that help provide the right amount of moisture your dog’s fur needs! Having a lavender scent has extra ingredients like Aloe and chamomile that further increase fur strength. Such a unique blend of ingredients makes it the best dog shampoo for itching and dry skin.
- RELIEF FOR DRY, FLAKY SKIN - Vet's Best Oatmeal Medicated Dog Shampoo eliminates dandruff and flaking, while cleansing and stimulating dog skin for a healthy glow.
- SUPPORT SKIN HEALTH - Helps to clear and tighten dog pores, moisturize itchy skin, and calm irritated skin.
- VETERINARIAN FORMULATED - We use a veterinarian formulated blend of salicylic acid and key natural ingredients, including colloidal oatmeal, tea tree oil, and vitamin B5.
- WORKS WITH OTHER TREATMENTS - Will not affect topical flea and tick control products.
- TOTAL CARE - Vet's Best Oatmeal Medicated Dog Shampoo is part of our complete dryness and itch relief skin care system. Use with Vet Best Moisture Mist Conditioner For Dogs and Vet's Best Healthy Coat Shed and Itch Relief Dog Supplements.
By far, this shampoo is one of the best shampoos to tackle the problem of dandruff on dry, sensitive skin. It helps clean the scalp by removing flakes of dandruff to give your dog relief. It does so by closing dog pores and clearing them of dirt. It also then moisturizes dry and itchy skin, using its special mix of ingredients: natural ingredients such as colloidal oatmeal, tea tree oil, and vitamin B5, coupled with salicylic acid.
Vet’s best-medicated oatmeal shampoo accompanied by the Vet’s best moisture mist conditioner makes for the perfect combination to relieve dry skin that causes dandruff and itchiness. What are you waiting for then? If you want your dog to be rid of dandruff, this shampoo might be a good option for you.
- Made in the USA - Our oatmeal formula pet shampoo is pH balanced, alcohol free, paraben free, PEG-80 free and is highly recommended for moisturizing dry skin & providing itch relief
- Oatmeal Formula – This coconut lime verbena scented pet shampoo is great for moisturizing dry skin, cleaning dirty coats, & itch relief. The thick lather rinses off clean & keeps your pet looking and smelling clean
- Less is More - Wahl has a higher concentrate of coconut derived sodding agent, which means you don’t have to use as much as other dog shampoos. A little bit of shampoo goes a long way and provides a rich lather that’s easy to rinse off
- Allergy Friendly - Our dog icon, Rocket, was designed in the image of our family dog Cooper – a golden doodle, who has severe allergies. This is the only shampoo we have found safe and effective. He loves the smell too!
- The Brand Used by Professionals - Wahl has been serving professional vets and groomers for over 50 years. clean, condition fur & hair for a smooth, soft coat. We are a company of animal lovers that want the best for your family member
The Wahl dry skin and itch relief shampoo does miracles for dogs! It is not made of ingredients like alcohol, paraben, and soap. It also maintains a balanced pH – which can be very effective in reducing dogs’ dandruff, as it is an essential part of their oatmeal formula for pets. Keep in mind that Wahl’s sodding agent is made of higher levels of coconut as compared to other shampoos, so you do not need to use too much of it at one time.
- Formulated with Quality Ingredients - Hydrolyzed oat protein, aloe, and chamomile gently cleanse while moisturizing your pet’s fur
- Soothes and Moisturizes - Concentrated botanical formula relieves dryness and itchiness without irritating sensitive skin
- Relaxing Scent - Sweet almond oil conditions fur and leaves a pleasant almond fragrance
- Safe for Pets - Cruelty free, paraben free; Tested on humans first...pH balanced for pets
- Made in USA - Created from the same all-natural botanical extracts as our Paul Mitchell brand for humans
If you are looking for the best dog shampoo for sensitive skin, this shampoo can help you greatly. It comes in a 16-ounce bottle and contains a special formula made of pure oatmeal, aloe vera gel, and sweet almond oil. This formula is handy to finish the problem of dry skin and irritation amongst dogs!
–Best dog shampoo for itching dog
- RESTORES MOISTURE — Silk and enriching vitamins work together to help restore moisture to your dog's coat. Before you know it, your pup will have the beautiful, silky-smooth coat you've both been dreaming of
- MADE IN THE USA — Made in the USA with the same classic ingredients as the original BioSilk line for humans. BioSilk for Dogs is proud of our moisturizing dog shampoo as well as all our other Made-in-the USA products we provide to the pet market
- GREAT FOR ITCHY SKIN — This moisturizing dog shampoo is ideal for dogs with dry, itchy skin. Regular use will both soothe your pup's dryness and restore them to comfort
- FOR ALL DOGS — This formula is suitable for all dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older. Dogs of all sizes and breeds can enjoy this moisture rich shampoo for all dogs. For best results, use with BioSilk moisturizing dog conditioner
- 100% SAFE — No parabens or sulfates, and pH balanced for dogs, this dog shampoo is safe for you to use on your dog regularly
The Biosilk moisturizing shampoo for dogs is one of the best shampoos you can get to make sure your dog’s skin stays healthy. It is perfect for dogs with itchy skin that causes dryness and dandruff, as it gives immediate comfort. It has a rich blend of vitamins and ingredients that moisturize your dog’s scalp and coat, making your pup look as healthy as it could.
After regularly using it you will see a significant difference in your dog’s skin and fur. Moreover, you can use it for any breed of dog – just make sure the dog you are using it on is eight weeks or older. Completely free from parabens or sulfates, you can use it as regularly as you want to.
- Fragrance-Free and Non-Irritating: Helps dogs suffering from dry skin or dandruff
- Medicated Dog Shampoo: Made with ingredients that help to soften the skin
- Fresh ’n Clean Shampoo: For itchy skin relief
- Fresh 'n Clean Dog Shampoo: Results to a healthy, nourished skin and helps stop excessive itching
- Excellent Care Solution: PetAg delivers top-quality products for owners and animal professionals
The Fresh n Clean Medi-Cleen medicated shampoo is another shampoo highly that is highly useful for tackling dandruff and itchy skin. Made of special ingredients that help soften your dog’s skin, it easily provides quick relief to your dog if it is suffering from dry skin, dandruff, dermatitis, and scaling. It comes in an 18-ounce bottle, and is also fragrance-free to ensure there aren’t any side effects to it.
- Offers relief from hot spots, rashes and inflammation
- Rooibos Tea extract helps calm and ward off inflammation
- Salicylic acid gently exfoliates dead skin cells
- Oat extract hydrates to help soothe dry, irritated skin
- Olive oil provides omega fatty acid and moisture to skin
The PetagFresh’n Clean skin & Coat Essentials Calming Hot Spot Shampoo is truly special and different from other shampoos in the market. It is a multi-functional shampoo, which offers more than incentives. On the one hand, it offers comfort and eases the pain of rashes, inflammation, and hot spots, but on the other hand, it also provides extreme relaxation from problems stemming from itchy and dry skin! It is made of two distinctive ingredients: rooibos tea extracts and salicylic acid.
The rooibos tea extracts help reduce inflammation, and the salicylic acid significantly lessens the pain of dry and itchy skin by remove dead skin cells from a dog’s body. Coupled with Salicylic acid, oat extracts are also used as an ingredient for the shampoo and provide hydration to dry skin to soothe it.
Question: Is baby shampoo safe for dogs?
It is high time to put an end to this debate once and for all. Before we start off, though, let’s remind ourselves of a few important things. We all know that dogs’ skin requires the same protection and care as ours do. There is a reason behind it: hair. Hair grows on dogs as well as humans, and if not taken care of properly, it can lead to the accumulation of dirt and bacteria. In the long run, this unhygienic state could result in skin infections that have very bad consequences!
In order to avoid those repercussions, it is paramount that your dog gets washed regularly. Without adequate cleaning and regular baths, your dog might suffer from the same issues consequently. But there is a question: will it be okay if the same shampoo that we use is applied on a dog’s skin and fur? No! It is something that must never be done, unless you are using baby shampoo.
Having your dog get regular baths/showers – at least once a month – will result in their coat and fur being clean, their skin’s pH levels to stay in a normal range, and stop many viruses and bacteria from clinging onto your pup and making it sick!
Baby shampoo for your dog! Can you wash a dog with baby shampoo?
First things first: before venturing to use baby shampoo on our dog, you must consult the matter with the vet once and have your dog checked, especially if your dog has extra sensitive skin. This way, nothing unexpected would happen that otherwise would have negative consequences.
So, is baby shampoo safe for dogs? You should note that baby shampoos are the only human shampoos that are supposed to be mild shampoos explicitly made for sensitive skin. For this reason, the usage of detrimental chemicals and scents is avoided. Babies’ skins are susceptible and anything with made of too many chemicals could have bad consequences. For this reason, they are the only shampoos having a very mild consistency so as not to leave a bad impact.
Given these characteristics, it is acceptable to say that baby shampoos can be used on dogs. But that should not be a daily occurrence! Baby shampoos are, after all, made for humans. To put it simply: it should only be your resort when you have no other options and your dog badly needs to get washed! If it is used, you must also make sure that you rinse it off properly so no skin area on the dog’s body is left exposed to it afterward.
Never use shampoos for adult humans on dogs
Take note of this. You should ensure you never, even by mistake, try to use your own or anyone else’s shampoo on your dog. No matter what the situation is – your dog is covered in dirt and there is no shampoo to wash it with, your dog has created a huge mess, or even if your dog stinks really bad, don’t use a human’s shampoo on it.
Most shampoos for adults contain chemicals that can be highly harmful to your dog’s skin. It can result in itchy and dry skin, aggravating it to the point that it begins to flake off. Many other things can possibly happen too. Our skins have different pH levels as well.
Humans tend to have a pH level of the skin, inclining more towards the acidic side. For this reason, our shampoos are also made for skins with a pH level of that range. So if they are used on a dog’s skin, it can irritate it and have extremely poor consequences!
To cut it short, our bodies are different. Our skins are different. And they both function differently as well. Saying you want to experiment using a human’s shampoo on your dog could have unthinkable consequences – so it should be avoided at all costs!
Four best dog shampoo alternatives – You can use on your doggo!
Dish soap is an entirely safe substance to use on your dogs! It can help remove the built-up oil and dirt from a dog’s coat easily. However, before grabbing your own dawn dish soap, ensure it is free from any fragrances and chemicals that could be harmful to your dog’s skin.
After doing so, mix it with 2 cups of water, ¼ cup of dawn, and ½ cup of white vinegar – this will form a very good mixture to use as an alternative to dog shampoos!
Baking Soda can be very effective in terms of removing dirt from the skin of your do. If you have less time on your hands, that is understandable! If you are in a hurry, we have the just the right Oatmeal recipe for you. Firstly, 1 cup of raw oatmeal, and mix it with ½ cup of baking soda. After that, combine the mixture with 4 cups of waters. There you have it! One of the best dog shampoo alternatives!
If you are out of shampoos and it is hard for you to get one, remember that corn starch can be used to apply to the skin of your dog. It helps reduce grease and finish foul odors. There is no particular recipe for this method, but the best way to use it is to sprinkle it on your dog’s body.
Ensure the starch gets deeply into the fur and coat, ensuring all the dirt gets removed, finishing itchiness. Keep in mind, though; this will only temporarily provide comfort to it is not a substitute of dog shampoos.
I hope we have added value to your read! Our list hasn’t got a top pick for The best dog shampoo for dandruff and sensitive skin because there are so many good options available to us today. What you really want to see is which shampoo will work for your pup! A word of advice, do not use shampoo alternates for long and get your doggo a good shampoo that is specific to his needs.
Hi, I’m Jacob. I’ve been a professional blogger for over 6 years and in that time I’ve written countless blogs that have reached millions of people. I am a DVM by profession but all you need to know is that I LOVE DOGS!
SDO started way back in 2015 on a whim. I’d read a couple of dozen blogs online while searching for the best products for my pup and the amount of misinformation online from unqualified sources giving potentially harmful advice shocked me. Then suddenly it hit me, hey, I can do this too! And I can do this RIGHT! Without even knowing what a blog was or how it makes money. I jumped right in to share the years of knowledge I have of dogs with the world.
Within a few months I realized that people were reacting extremely positively to my blogs. My website had taken off and I would receive countless emails from happy dog owners telling me how my website was a God-send for them and their pups were doing so much better after they followed my advice. I would get so many questions as well, and in my attempt to consolidate and answer all the questions I would get from my readers, my blog has evolved to the website you see today. Over the years I encouraged my good friend Tina who is also a DVM to share her experiences and better guide the people who read us. By the Grace of God we now reach close a million people a year and we get such a warm feedback on how we have made life easier for new dog owners all over the globe.
As a dog owner only you would know the feeling you get when you come home at night and you pup is there at the door wagging their tail in sheer joy. The bond a person and their dog share can not be explained in mere words. Yet dogs are like children, and they need to be cared for and trained, and that’s why Smart Dog Owner exists, to give you the precise and exact information that you seek about your dog. No matter how minute that detail is, chances are we will be there to help you out! As someone who has raised 7 of her own dogs. Jacob will always help you out.
Last update on 2021-07-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API