The best Pitbull toys are strong, long-lasting, and enjoyable to use. Their powerful jaws and keen chewing can withstand them. Additionally, you must keep their attention.
Whenever looking to buy a toy for your pitbull, always remember that it should be indestructible as pitbulls are known as ‘Power-Chewers’ they are different from other dog breeds and so they inflict destruction on their toys.
Getting Pitbulls, a cheap or not-so-strong toy might bring you a problem as swallowing any plastic or other material can cause serious health issues to them.
But not giving them a toy is also not a solution because, being power chewers, they need to chew and if you don’t give them anything, then they might find something to chew on which is also not so good for you and for them.
You will have to find the best toy for pitbulls that fulfills their requirements and may last longer, which would be convenient for you in the long run.
We have gathered a list for you of the best toys for pitbulls by reviewing some products and hope that you find the one that’s best for you.
Best Toys For Pitbulls
Dog Toys for Aggressive Chewers
After having a look at all the customer reviews, we see that the toy is worth it for its durability and toughness. The pitbulls like the texture and squeaky sound it makes. Also it has been added with a milky flavor which the pits also liked.
The texture of the toy makes it difficult to wash or clean it. And also the toy has a squeaker to attract the dogs but some customers have complained that the dogs rip off the squeaker most of the time.
Indestructible Durable Dog Chew Toys
The customers have reviewed it as a favorite toy for the pitbulls because of its bone like shape and also its flavor. It’s very tough and durable which is best for power chewers. This toy is actually indestructible as it claims to be which is worth your money.
The toughness of this toy is also a con of it as it makes it hard at times for the dogs to chew. Some have also reviewed that it becomes hard and sharp which makes it difficult for dogs to chew and pokes them in their gums.
NEOROD Durable Dog Chew Toys for Aggressive Chewer
The Neorod chewable toy’s durability appeals to owners, and almost all dogs enjoy the taste and texture. Furthermore, most dogs found it very easy to lay down and chew for hours thanks to the bone’s dumbbell shape. After a long period, even the most powerful chewers could not destroy the toy.
As with most chew toys, some dogs were able to break off large pieces, and others didn’t seem to like the taste or texture. These types of complaints, however, were extremely rare.
Tough Dog Toys for Aggressive Chewers
This product is mostly approved by aggressive chewers owners and they love the rope balls. It fulfills the needs of chewing and tug of war for your pits.
The dog owners also love how the company deals with them and responds to their complaints timely. Customers like the variety of the toys given in the package.
Although the product is loved for its material and variety, some customers had a problem with it and complained about its durability because their dogs chewed it up easily. But mostly there were good reviews about this product.
Goughnuts Dog Chew Toy
The Goughnuts Maxx 50 Stick has gotten a lot of positive feedback, and the majority of people who bought it were happy with their decision. “Miracle,” “pit bull approved,” and “the only trusted brand!” are all phrases that have been used in Maxx stick reviews. It is a highly durable product for your power-chewing pit.
The flavor of the Goughnuts Maxx 50 Stick was the most common complaint, and some owners abhorred its smell. It’s also more expensive than standard chew toys, which is understandable given its durability.
Nylabone Power Chew Textured Ring Dog Chew Toy
The Nylabone Toy is mostly liked by customers because of its ring shape and durability, as the ring shape doesn’t let the dogs get bored and also it lasts longer. Most customers have reviewed it as approved by their pits and also found it durable.
The most common complaint was that, once the toy was chewed by their dogs it became a little sharp which would cause discomfort in their gums. There was also a review of one customer saying that the toy is so hard that the dog broke his tooth.
Understand that no toy is truly “indestructible,” regardless of what a manufacturer claims. Dogs with enough motivation can chew anything.
As a result, whenever you give your dog a new toy, it’s important to remember a few safety precautions.
- Remove any broken toys from your dog as soon as possible. A fine chew toy’s strength is higher than the combined strength of its parts, which means it is more reliable in an intact form than when a dog takes out a large piece. Because small chunks can cause intestinal obstruction, you should remove broken toys as soon as possible.
- A new toy should never be left with an unattended dog. It is difficult to know how a product will perform against your dog until you give it a try, and it does not matter how you examine it. It does not matter whether you have bought an expensive product or not. Wait until you’ve seen how well a toy takes what your dog gives it before leaving it alone with it.
- Give your dog a toy that is not small. Giving your dog a toy that is too big is always preferable to giving him one that is too small. In fact, when choosing chew toys, it’s almost always better to go for the bigger size.
- When providing toys with large gaps, take caution. Some dog toys, for example, may get stuck over your dog’s mouth. this is particularly the case with ring-style toys. While it is not likely to cause any complex issues in and of itself (given that you immediately take it out), vulnerable dogs may panic, resulting in unwanted strain and potential harm.
- Try to buy toys manufactured in places having high quality-control standards, just like you would with any other toy. Toxic substances can sometimes be found in low-quality toys, causing your dog to become sick. Although it is not possible to guarantee safety, buying dog toys produced in the United States reduces your chances of buying tainted goods.
- Keep an eye out for safety cues. Some high-quality toys change colours or provide any other form of signal that alerts you that it is time to replace the toy. Always check it and replace worn-out toys as soon as possible – the cost of a new toy is far less than the cost of complex and expensive veterinary surgery.
Is One Toy Sufficient, Or Do I Require More?
While one good toy is preferable to two poor-quality toys, we recommend getting a few tough toys for your pup. Pitbulls are highly intelligent dogs who will become bored with just one.
Buying at least two or three will stimulate his brain and keep him from getting up to mischief. To keep his interest piqued, we recommend rotating his toys throughout the week.
Are Some Of The Materials Used In Toys Hazardous?
The majority of dog toys are safe, especially if purchased from a reputable online market or retailer. Some, however, have been discovered to contain high levels of chemicals that can be harmful to your dog if consumed.
Look for materials like 100% natural rubber, polyester, and nylon in the description. Look for toys that are free of latex and BPA.
What Causes Pitbulls To Destroy Their Toys?
That’s a good question. But most of the time, it’s simply because they enjoy playing and are having a good time. They are also very strong and stubborn, which means they will play for hours on end.
If your dog is an aggressive chewer, look for heavy-duty toys. They may be slightly more expensive, but they may keep him from chewing through all of your furniture. As a result, it will be less expensive in the long run.
What Should I Do If My Pitbull Swallows His Toy?
First and foremost, don’t worry. Analyze the situation and figure out what’s going on. Is your dog having trouble breathing or showing signs of discomfort? If he is, you must take him to the veterinarian right away.
If he isn’t, and he’s sitting there wagging his tail, wondering why you’re fussing, everything will be fine. Keep an eye on him and his poop for the next few days. If he has swallowed small toy parts, he should pass them. If in doubt, contact your veterinarian for assistance.
Wrapping Up | Best Toys For Pitbulls In 2022!
We hope that we have sorted out your search for the best toys for your pitbulls, you can now easily find a suitable toy. Our recommendations in this article for toys are based on the reviews of pit owners.
Trying out new toys every now and then costs a lot to the owners and we have kept this problem in mind. Also safety of your pits is very important when giving them new toys.
Last update on 2022-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API